Fall Bucket List
Posted on October 01 2019
It’s Fall y’all! Fall is, by far, my favorite season of the year! Seeing the leaves change colors and the weather getting cooler just warms my spirit! It’s the time of year for pumpkins, cider, marshmallows, feasts and baking! My family looks forward to all things Fall and this year, we’ve decided to change things up a bit by creating a Fall bucket list!
We discussed all the things we like about this time of year and things we’d like to accomplish before winter is upon us! The kids enjoyed having a say and are looking forward to getting our items checked off. To add some fun to this Fall season, sit down with your family and make a list of all the things you’d like to do! It doesn’t matter how big or small, the kids will love participating and you’ll get a chance to write the blueprint to making memories with your family this season!
Have a peek at our bucket list for Fall 2019.
The Addai Family Bucket List:
- Attend a football game at LSU! (GEAUX TIGERS!!!)
- Go on a hayride.
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Visit a haunted house.
- Attend a Fall Festival.
- Make an apple pie from scratch.
- Clean out the closets and donate to a shelter.
- Make some Halloween sweet treats.
- Provide 3 families with Thanksgiving dinner.
- Visit a corn maze.
- Write down what we’re thankful for and why.
- Make s’mores.
- Try to carve our own pumpkin.
- Designate movies nights to watch our Fall favorites.
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
- Make caramel apples.
- Plan out our winter vacations.
- Tailgate at a football game.
- Decorate the front porch with Fall decor.
- Bake, bake and bake some more!
- Take family Christmas photos.
- Make some apple cider.
- Visit a vineyard.
- Collect canned goods for the local food bank.
- Dedicate every other Sunday to picnics in the park.
- Make a Fall reading list.
- Book a camping trip.
- Go on more bike rides.
- Everyone assist in making Thanksgiving dinner.
- Make a bonfire in the backyard.
Until next time Kuties!